Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

One Wintry Night


Happy Thursday :D

Here's the last project for my 'Fancy Pants Christmas' class.

Some might say I saved the best for last even lol.

There's oodles of new goodies on this card ... Check out the window, the sleigh ride edgelit and what about the fancy corners on the card base?
I even managed to sneak in my favourite trees from the 'Wonderland' stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek  :D


I've been asked what I used for the greenery at the bottom of the window. It is an old punch I have (Non-SU!). Any kind of finer foliage (the bird punch stem for example) could be substituted for it :)

6 comments :

salsastamper said...

Beautiful card! Where did the leaves at the bottom of the card come from? They are wonderful.

Carolyn (snowmanqueen) said...

Your card is beautiful! Can't wait to get my thinlits!

Jackie said...

Wonderful card! Love it! Is the card stock you used for the main part of the card from SU? I don't recognize it. Thank you for sharing this lovely piece!

Maree said...

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and to post a question!

The card stock of the base is indeed from Stampin' Up!... it's Smoky Slate. I embossed it with the brick embossing folder then lightly sponged over it. I hope that helps :D

Maree said...

Hi salsastamper,
The leaves are from an old punch I have. They're not SU! but you could use images from their punches or framelits to produce a similar effect :D

Maree said...

Hi salsastamper,
The leaves are from an old punch I have. They're not SU! but you could use images from their punches or framelits to produce a similar effect :D

Post a Comment